Abel Tasman Canyons is looking for NZ Canyoning Guides for the 2020-2021 season.
At Abel Tasman Canyons we are passionate about canyoning and blowing peoples’ minds with an unforgettable experience. We need people who share that enthusiasm with us and who are willing to go the extra mile to make it happen.
Applications by email to email@example.com with cover letter, CV, Applicant Details Form and relevant logbooks (rock, water, ropes) by Friday the 11th of September (however, the sooner you get in, the better!). Only complete applications will be considered.
Before applying for a Guiding job you must be able to tick most of these boxes:
–provide cover letter, CV, Applicant details form, and relevant logbooks (rock, water, ropes)–
- Plenty of personal and professional canyoning experience
- Preferably NZOIA Canyon 1 qualified (or overseas equivalent) or strong commitment to get qualified
- Current Outdoor First Aid certificate, or higher
- Clean NZ drivers license (P-endorsement is a BIG bonus)
- Great communication skills
- Good sense of humor
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong work ethics
Canyoning Guides must be entitled to work in NZ to apply for a position at Abel Tasman Canyons.