We recently met with Warren Gamble from The Nelson Mail for an in-depth interview to find out how we got into canyoning growing up in a country without any mountains, let alone canyons. Warren ended up writing this amazing article. Click below to read the article featured on Stuff.
ADRENALINE AND BLISS. Abel Tasman Canyons has come together with Abel Tasman AquaTaxi, Aquapackers, and Abel Tasman Kayaks to offer the Source to Sea combo, the best guided trips in the Abel Tasman. Let us look after you for two days whilst you experience the best things to do in the Abel Tasman National Park.
You will be:
- Zooming along the coastline on a water taxi
- Jumping, sliding, abseiling and ziplining through a canyon
- Sleeping on a floating backpackers
- Walking a part of the famous coastal track
- Kayaking through the Astrolabe and over to Adele island
These guided Abel Tasman trips are fully catered. Take a look at this video to get an idea what it’s like to take your best friend out for two days of adrenaline and bliss.
(Please note that the accommodation has now been changed to luxury glamping in Anchorage.)