Skip to main content

Planning your trip away or your weekend adventure?

At Abel Tasman Canyons we want to help you by making things as easy as possible during Covid-19.


First of all, we will only operate our canyoning trips at Alert Level 2 or below.

We realise that planning your holidays can be extra difficult and stressful during Covid times. You might have lots of questions. Will they operate? What if Alert Levels change after I made my booking? Will I get my money back if the trip gets cancelled due to Covid? What if I have symptoms or I’m waiting for a test?

It’s all very simple:

  • If a trip is cancelled because the Alert Level has changed to 3 or 4, we will contact you to reschedule your trip. Can’t reschedule? You will get a full refund.
  • If you have to cancel your booking because you have been requested to self-isolate/quarantine, you have symptoms of COVID-19, or are awaiting COVID-19 test result, you can contact us to reschedule your trip. Can’t reschedule? You will get a full refund.

For all other situations our normal cancellation policy applies. All we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible to make our lives easy too.

So, you can go ahead and make your booking for the dates that you want. All available dates are bookable via our website or just give us a call and we’ll book you in. Even if we are in Alert Level 3 or 4 when you book, our home office is always operating. We’ll be confirming your bookings and answering your questions as they come in.

So relax, think of the good times ahead and start planning!

covid-19 Abel Tasman

Read more about how Abel Tasman Canyons operates trips safely during Covid-19.

We will continue to keep up to date with information from the Ministry of Health guidelines and adjust as and when required.